Updated Customer Portal for Better Tracking and Management of Equipment
CertLink is our customer portal system used to obtain calibration certificates, view service history, and calibration schedules. We heard your concerns about CertLink being outdated and made the appropriate adjustments. Continue reading for more information on the updates!
CERTLINK: 2.0 – Available July 22
Wyoming, Michigan – 07/18/19 – Grand Rapids Metrology
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Cert Availability: Easily access and print calibration certificates for equipment calibrated within the last 30 days
- Calibration Visibility: View equipment due in 7 days, 30 days, or past due to stay up to date on calibrations
- Equipment Tracking: View your asset within 7 various stages to stay updated on its whereabouts
- Equipment History: View all previous calibration certificates and dates for any given asset
- Obsolete Equipment: View equipment that is no longer manufactured and is recommended to be replaced
- Email: Ability to email point of contact directly from the page
Pricing and Availability
CertLink 2.0 is available free of charge to all customers and can be accessed from the homepage of our website. Those currently using CertLink will receive an automatic upgrade to CertLink 2.0 on Monday, July 22nd, 2019. For further information, please reach out to our customer service line (800) 348-5701.
CertLink 2.0 has many new features and updates with the plan to keep improving! Customers can finally track their equipment throughout the calibration process while viewing calibration history and upcoming due dates.
About Grand Rapids Metrology
Grand Rapids Metrology is a premier distributor for over 25 weighing and measuring manufacturers. 2 out of our 5 different locations have calibration labs that are A2LA ISO/IEC 17025 accredited. Contact us if you need new equipment, need your equipment serviced, or are looking to make processes more efficient with our Solutions Team!